Reopening Guidelines Phase 1 - Covid-19
- Reservations will be required in order to meet Social Distancing guidelines, please call 954.986.9089, walk-ins will not be allowed during this re-opening phase 1.
- ALL Guests will have their hands sprayed with sanitizer upon entering the park.
- ALL Guests upon entering the park are required to wear face coverings which cover their nose and mouth for the protection of other guests and our team as per the Broward County Mandate and CDC recommendations.
- Waiver station will be located at entrance to registration to allow for social distancing.
- Registration area: - The number of guests permitted in registration has been limited to ensure the social distancing protocols. The Guest paying will be allowed in registration trailer and limited to 3 or less at a time. Merchandise purchasing is also limited between reservation registration, to allow social distancing guidelines to be adhered to.
- Sanitizing and Disinfecting of the registration area multiple times daily. Picnic tables will be sanitized after each use.
- Equipment Rental Sanitation: Our routine cleaning and sanitation standards already meet CDC guidelines. Additionally, we’ve put in place a heightened disinfection response program with additional cleaners.
- Sanitation of restrooms will be increased throughout the day, to include all handles and surfaces.
- ER Park employees are required to wear face masks and gloves when handling rental equipment. Referees will wash their hands between reservations and follow CDC hygiene guidelines.
6401 SHERIDAN STREET - HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024 (954) 986-9089